Transport service

English language about Cavies / Guinea pigs. All categories.

Redaktør: Redaktører

Anonymous

Transport service

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Hi,

in which forum I have to write about a transport? Im looking for one which drives to Asaa, because my normally one cant drive. Its to far in north for them...

Brugeravatar
Lina
Mutteforumjunkie :-)
Mutteforumjunkie :-)
Geografisk sted: 3rd rock from the sun
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lina »

I think most of us uses the one called 'Andet'.

You could also try to see if Jytte is able to help you, she lives in that town.
Her homepage is http://www.nitouchehuset.dk/
Der findes kun 10 slags mennesker:
Dem, der forstår det binære talsystem. Og dem, der ikke forstår det.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person
Billede Billede Billede
Billede Billede Billede
Billede Billede Billede
Sweet Leaf - Kugge.dk - Fotoguide For Dummies - Pixel's Side

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

yes, the cavies come from jytte. Thanks again, I will write a longer topic in Andet then

Pavon

Indlæg af Pavon »

When should it be? We are going to Leipzig in December and I'm sure we will see Jytte one or two times before that.

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Oh that would be to late. Jytte whants money for the food and that is expensive. So it should be for the 10th ocotber, a little bit later woulndt be a problem. But maybe Jytte has good cavys for december and we could meet? Is it the european show in Leipzig? Then maybe I could come...

Pavon

Indlæg af Pavon »

I'll see her 7/10 and I can keep the cavy until December. Of course I would like some money for food and some the transport but not that much. We can talk about in private and yes, it is the european show.

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Yes thats for sure, but 7/10 is too early, because to this time the normally transport will be.

So if you see her later and could take the cavy until Leipzig it would be good. i am sure there will be breeders at the show who I know who could pick up the cavy for me, because I dont know wether I can come to Leipzig.

A question about the show, have the long hair cavies to be wrapped? I mean in germany its forbidden but all other countries they have to be. So what is now?

Please say me in private how many you would take for the grooming and food.

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Ive seen the homepage about the show and must say: It's just too expensive, it would cost around 100 Euro for one Cavy and the travel to Leipzig with Hotel etc. etc.

so no show for! But maybe a friend could bring me a cavy!

Pavon

Indlæg af Pavon »

We are not going to show any there.. Just visit :-)

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

so a long travel only for visit? You must be rich...hahaha

Pavon

Indlæg af Pavon »

Ooh no :-D We have to save money for the trip.

Brugeravatar
Marsvin
Administrator
Administrator
Geografisk sted: Albertslund
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Marsvin »

I'm working extra hours to get the money for the trip.

We love cavies, so we expect some extra expenses for special trips :lol:

I just hope Laila/Pavon not will buy many pigs at the show :evil: I know I won't because I breed Abyssinians (rosettes) which are hard to find very good, except in the UK. We do not breed Abyssinians in colours (in the nordic countries), it is mainly the fur/placing of the rosetttes, ridges etc. that count.
Venlig hilsen

Johnny Ramm - Tidligere @marsvin.dk opdræt af Abyssinier
Over-Gnaverhjernen ;-)
OverAdmin & Ejer af Forum.

http://mutterne.dk
admin@mutterne.dk

Alle mine Abyssinere er efter rene Sydamerikanske linier. Alle der er født her, er danske mutter ;-)
Billede

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

so I also have to save money for imports...

But you are adult and its easier...

I think here in germany we have a few good abyssinian breeders, you could ask in the forum for some one... www.meerschweinforum.de

Brugeravatar
Marsvin
Administrator
Administrator
Geografisk sted: Albertslund
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Marsvin »

I speak very litlle german and I know from german breeders that your standard and ours is not directly compatible regarding Abyssinians. But thank you for the link.

We (Laila & I) have bought longhairs (not for me :twisted:) in Germany before. She has been travelling close to the dutch border with a friend and we have been several other places together in Germany to buy pigs for her 8)
Venlig hilsen

Johnny Ramm - Tidligere @marsvin.dk opdræt af Abyssinier
Over-Gnaverhjernen ;-)
OverAdmin & Ejer af Forum.

http://mutterne.dk
admin@mutterne.dk

Alle mine Abyssinere er efter rene Sydamerikanske linier. Alle der er født her, er danske mutter ;-)
Billede

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Oh I didnt know, now i do

Did you buy from Bernd Arand?

Besvar