Cert and BIS System

English language about Cavies / Guinea pigs. All categories.

Redaktør: Redaktører

Besvar
Anonymous

Cert and BIS System

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Hi,

I am very curious to have contact to danish people. But there are many things I dont understand.

Waht is a certificate and what is BIS1 and all other kinds of? What must be to have a champion? Maybe anyone could help me? It would be very nice

Pavon

Indlæg af Pavon »

Certificate (Cert.) is a "price" the pig gets when it's close to the standard. If it gets 3 (from at least 2 different judges and only one must be from the junior class under 5 months) it became Champion. BIS means Best In Show and BIG means Best In Group.

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Oh thanks for the explaining.

But I have seen that there was BIS7 or BIS9, whats that? best in show for 9 times???

von sortfod

Indlæg af von sortfod »

Panther02233 skrev:Oh thanks for the explaining.

But I have seen that there was BIS7 or BIS9, whats that? best in show for 9 times???
Hi.

No Best in show 9 or 7 or so, is the best in show nunber 9 that day. The best pigs are up against eatchother in the best in show final. As I recall not all of them get placed. But im not sure. But they get placed in order there best in show 1 is the bedst and best in show is second best.
If you know that I mean.

Christina

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Oh thanks a lot, I think now I have understand all

Brugeravatar
Lina
Mutteforumjunkie :-)
Mutteforumjunkie :-)
Geografisk sted: 3rd rock from the sun
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lina »

The judge decide who will be called for the BIS-finals. Sometimes he/she will call only the amount of piggies that will be placed that day, sometimes more. All depends on how the judge likes to work. Mostly they call up at least a handful more, and then 'eliminate' the amount that won't be placed. There are rules as to how many BIS's, but I am not sure how it's calculated.
Der findes kun 10 slags mennesker:
Dem, der forstår det binære talsystem. Og dem, der ikke forstår det.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person
Billede Billede Billede
Billede Billede Billede
Billede Billede Billede
Sweet Leaf - Kugge.dk - Fotoguide For Dummies - Pixel's Side

Brugeravatar
Marsvin
Administrator
Administrator
Geografisk sted: Albertslund
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Marsvin »

There is a BIS placing for each 15. pig. Meaning that up to 15 gives 1 BIS, 16 to 30 gives 2 BIS placings and so on.

BIS: 1-15
BIS+BIS 2: 16-30
BIS+BIS 2+BIS 3: 31-45
There is a maximum of 12 BIS placings.

For juniors (under 5 month) the BIS placings is for each 10 pigs.
1-10: BIS.
11-20: BIS + BIS 2
Venlig hilsen

Johnny Ramm - Tidligere @marsvin.dk opdræt af Abyssinier
Over-Gnaverhjernen ;-)
OverAdmin & Ejer af Forum.

http://mutterne.dk
admin@mutterne.dk

Alle mine Abyssinere er efter rene Sydamerikanske linier. Alle der er født her, er danske mutter ;-)
Billede

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

thanks for the information. I had to read it twice times to understand it hahahaha here its not so difficult but maybe it seems to me only because its the different language

Anonymous

Indlæg af Anonymous »

Marsvin skrev:There is a BIS placing for each 15. pig. Meaning that up to 15 gives 1 BIS, 16 to 30 gives 2 BIS placings and so on.

BIS: 1-15
BIS+BIS 2: 16-30
BIS+BIS 2+BIS 3: 31-45

For juniors (under 5 month) the BIS placings is for each 10 pigs.
1-10: BIS.
11-20: BIS + BIS 2
Actually the rules for juniors have been changed at the time that they no longer could go into the BIS along with the adults, so that they now follow the same guidelines as the adults, that is every 15th pig will provide one placing.

Besvar